What do writers/editors who are Christian need? Encouragement and empowering. Come to Write! Canada 2010 and you will go home inspired and equipped.
These are a few of the endorsements Joel Freeman has on his website. And we are going to have him with us for three days. He's even taking 1:1 appointments.
Can you afford NOT to come?
"… people here are still commenting on how much they gained from the experience…"
– Ken Schlager, Director of Strategic Development, Billboard Music Group
"…the Organizational Development Team would like to thank you for a job well done…"
– Stacey Day, Team Leader, NASA, Goddard
"…I have never seen a management program so well received…"
– Don Griffin, VP Human Resources, Tuscan Dairy Farms
"…Our staff, without exception, came away from the meeting empowered and better equipped to work with others as a team…"
– David Ruleman, Vice President, WAVA Radio Station
"…I have received favorable comments from other courses, but not nearly to the degree I have received from your course…"
– Thomas Barritt, Central Office Training Officer, Veteran Affairs
"…I highly recommend The Freeman Institute's programs to all federal agencies as well the private sector…"
– Ellen Metsch, INS, Department of Justice
"…thank you for your efforts in assisting us through this difficult situation…"
— Ricky Fischer, USPS Postmaster, Cumberland, MD
"…Your style of presentation was superb, and we would gladly entertain follow-on sessions with you as well as recommend yourself and this workshop to other organizations…"
– John Cashour, Deputy Chief Workforce Skills Development, National Security Agency
"…Our CFO had previously worked for a Fortune 500 company, which frequently conducted off site training sessions, and he told me that your seminar, "Dealing With People Who Drive You Crazy!"® was the best training session he had ever attended…"
– Richard Faint, CEO, Sequoia Software Corporation